How do I raise a concern?

If you wish to raise a concern with ISI about a school, you can email concerns@isi.net 

All such communications are confidential and will not be shared with the school.

Please see our privacy notice in relation to how your personal data will be processed.

For more information visit Raise a concern.

If you have serious concerns about a child’s safety or wellbeing you should contact your local children’s services team and/or the Designated Safeguarding Lead at the school. If you believe that a crime may have been committed, please contact the police.

Related FAQs

What should I do if I think a child is at risk?

If a child is in immediate danger, call 999. If you think a child is at risk, contact the children’s social care team at their local... Read more